- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Food: Fried Mini Sausages and Veggies (소세지 야채볶음) Recipe Video
|Mini sausages/14 oz of mini hotdogs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped into 1 inch squares|
|Green sweet peppers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped into 1 inch squares|
|Red sweet peppers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped into 1 inch squares|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon (for garnishing)|
|For the sauce|
|Cooking oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking syrup/Sugar or corn syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot pepper paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot pepper powder||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 211 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.5%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 23.8 mg
Sodium 293.3 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 7 g13.2%
Vitamin A 13.7% Vitamin C 69.3%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On a chopping board, place the mini sausage links score them on both sides and chop them into bite-sized pieces.
2. In a pan, heat oil and add the sausages and veggies and fry for about 5 minutes on medium-high, or until the onions are almost cooked.
3. Push the sausages and veggies to one side of the pan to make space to mix the sauce. Add all the ingredients for the sauce and mix them together well.
4. Mix the sauce with the sausages and veggies. Fry for about 3 minutes on medium-high.
5. Sprinkle 1 tsp of sesame seeds on top and turn off the heat.
6. Plate this delicious fried mini sausages and veggies and serve along side a bowl of rice.