- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Barbecued Spare Ribs Recipe Video
|Soy sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped|
|Green onion||4 Medium, chopped|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Short ribs||4 Pound (Korean BBQ style, 1/4-inch thick)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 8187 Calories from Fat 6196
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 687 g1057.7%
Saturated Fat 290.2 g1451.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1378.7 mg
Sodium 12166.1 mg506.9%
Total Carbohydrates 221 g73.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14%
Sugars 204.5 g
Protein 275 g550.6%
Vitamin A 38.4% Vitamin C 41.7%
Calcium 24.9% Iron 183.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a blender combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic clove, green onion, and brown sugar. Blend well.
2) In a baking dish place the spareribs and cover with the marinade.
3) Cover with plastic and place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours to overnight.
4) Preheat grill to medium heat.
5) Remove the spareribs from the marinade and dry slightly.
6) Grill on each side for 4 to 6 minutes. Baste with the marinade if preferred.
7) Once the spareribs are cooked, remove to a serving plate and serve while still hot.