- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kona Brewing Company - Kettle Chips Encrusted Nairagi with Dill Hollandaise Sauce Recipe Video
|Nairagi fillet||3 Pound|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Kettle chips||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg wash||1 Cup (16 tbs) (2 eggs and a little water)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cherry tomato||3 Small, halved|
|Vegetable broth||1 Tablespoon|
|Purple sweet potato puree||1 Cup (16 tbs) (okinawan sweet potatoes infused with ginger and coconut milk)|
|Dill hollandaise sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dill sprig||1 Small (for garnish)|
Calories 379 Calories from Fat 29
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.1%
Saturated Fat 0.98 g4.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 125.2 mg
Sodium 628.2 mg26.2%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 56 g111.5%
Vitamin A 133.2% Vitamin C 10.4%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 16.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat the oven to desired temperature.
2. Season the Nairagi fillet with salt and pepper and roll it in the flour.
3. Dip in the egg wash.
4. Drop it in the plate containing the crushed kettle chips. Encrust it well.
5. In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil.
6. Throw in the fish fillet and fry until there is a golden brown color on both sides of it.
7. Place it in a preheated oven and finish off cooking the fish in it.
8. Heat a skillet and drop the butter in it.
9. Throw in the asparagus and the halved tomatoes. Saute well.
10.Pour the vegetable broth in it and cook until the asparagus is tender.
11.On a plate, place two scoops of the ginger and coconut milk infused Okinawan mashed purple sweet potatoes.
12.Place some of the asparagus spears on the plate along with a few of the halved cherry tomatoes.
13.Rest the kettle chips encrusted and fried Nairagi fillet on the plate.
14.Drizzle the Dill Hollandaise sauce on the plate.
15.Garnish with a sprig of dill and serve.