- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Furikake Encrusted Ahi Salad Recipe Video
|Furikake||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ahi tuna loin||1⁄2 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Spring mix||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Tomato||1⁄2 Large, cut into three pieces|
|Cucumber||1⁄6 Large, thinly sliced|
|Soy lime vinaigrette||1 Tablespoon (made from soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice and sesame seeds)|
|Red cabbage||1 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Fried wonton chips||2 Tablespoon|
|Cilantro||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1200 Calories from Fat 352
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.9%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.5 mg24.2%
Sodium 3237.8 mg134.9%
Total Carbohydrates 127 g42.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g26%
Sugars 28.8 g
Protein 66 g132%
Vitamin A 294% Vitamin C 134.4%
Calcium 23.6% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Roll the tuna loin in the furikake mix.
2. In a pan, heat a teaspoon of vegetable oil and sear the tuna loin.
3. Rest it for a while and slice it.
4. In a mixing bowl, take the mixed greens.
5. Add the soy lime vinaigrette and mix to coat the leaves well.
6. On a plate, empty the dressed greens.
7. Place the tomato slices and the cucumber slices on the side of the plate.
8. Add the shredded red cabbage on top.
9. Add the fried wonton chips.
10.Place the sliced tuna loin on top of the greens.
11.Garnish with cilantro and serve.