- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kombucha II Recipe Video
|Canned kombucha mushroom||1 Can (10 oz) (liquid reserved)|
|Tea leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 41 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0 mg
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 10 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.01% Iron 0.01%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Sterilize a large glass jar in which kombucha tea will be kept.
2. In a large pot, boil the water and add in the tea lives. Boil for a few minutes.
3. Add in the sugar and mix until dissolve.
4. Turn of the stove and let it cool for an hour.
5. Transfer the liquid in a sterilize jar and add in the mushroom along with liquid.
6. Cover the jar with a cotton cloth. Tie with a rubber band and place over the sprout wrap. Let it ferment for 5 days.
7. After 5 days check the taste with a sterilize spoon and if it’s acetic in taste then transfer to sterilize bottles and keep for another 5 days.
8. Serve Kombucha with dehydrated chia crackers.