- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kiwi Salsa Recipe
|Ripe papaya||1 1⁄4 Pound, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/4 inch dice (1 Whole)|
|Ripe kiwis||4 , peeled and cut into 1/4 inch dice|
|Ripe tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cored, seeded and diced 1/4 inch|
|Shallot||1 Large, minced|
|Finely grated lime zest||2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced jalapeno chili||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh cilantro leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh cilantro leaves||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 386 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.3%
Saturated Fat 0.34 g1.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 432.5 mg18%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.8%
Dietary Fiber 18.8 g75.2%
Sugars 53.6 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 189.9% Vitamin C 944.6%
Calcium 25.2% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, place papaya, kiwis, tomato, and shallot.
2. Add lime zest, lime juice, and jalapeno; toss gently.
3. Season with salt to taste.
4. Add cilantro; stir to mix.
5. Refrigerate in a closed container for up to 1 hour.
6. Serve as condiment.