- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Refreshing Kiwi Popsicles (Addictive) Recipe Video
|Ripe kiwis||4 Medium|
|Pineapple juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Naturally sweetened)|
|Sugar/Honey or agave||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Use more if required) (Optional)|
Calories 86 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.4 g0.62%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.12%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3.6 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 15 g
Protein 0.98 g2%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 155%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1. Food processor
2. Popsicle mold
1. Carefully slice each kiwi in half and spoon out the flesh.
2. Into a food processor, add in the scooped out kiwis, pineapple juice and blend on low speed for a few seconds. (Be careful not to over blend to avoid the seeds form breaking as it gives a bitter taste if broken).
3. Give it a taste. If required, add a little sugar, honey or agave to sweeten.
4. Pour the mixture into the Popsicle mold. Insert Popsicle sticks. Freeze for 6 hours or until completely frozen.
5. Run the Popsicle mold under warm water to remove the frozen Popsicles.
6. Serve chilled.