- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kiwi Fruit Pavlova Recipe Video
|Caster sugar||250 Gram|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||500 Milliliter|
|Kiwi fruit||6 , peeled, sliced|
Calories 395 Calories from Fat 195
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.3%
Saturated Fat 14.3 g71.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 89.3 mg
Sodium 43.1 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g13.9%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 38 g
Protein 2 g3.9%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 52.4%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 0.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grease and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Draw a circle using a compass and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 300 degree F (gas mark 2).
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk egg whites for 10 minutes or until nice and stiff.
4. Gradually add sugar and beat after each addition.
5. Fold in vanilla, lemon juice, and corn flour.
6. Pour batter in the middle of the circle in the baking tray and spread around the edge of the circle.
7. Pop the tray in oven and bake for 60 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, pour whipping cream and whisk for 5 minutes. Pop in refrigerator until pavlova is done.
9. Top pavlova with whipped cream and decorate with kiwi slices.
10. Serve and enjoy!