- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kiwi Coolers Recipe
|Pineapple juice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sparkling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 162 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.72 g1.1%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.21%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 17.2 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 28.2 g
Protein 2 g3.5%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 290%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Peel the kiwis and then cut them into small pieces.
2) Put half of the kiwis in the blender along with 2 cups of juice and 4 ice cubes.
3) Blend till the ingredients are smooth.
4) Add 1 cup of sparkling water and stir well.
5) Repeat the steps with the remaining kiwis, juice, ice cubes and sparkling water.
6) Pour the concoction into tall glasses.
7) Serve chilled after garnishing with a strawberry.