- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Banana Chocolate Snack'N Cake Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Strong, hot black coffee||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Unsweetened baking cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Any vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|White vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Regular salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butterscotch chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecan||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop|
Calories 416 Calories from Fat 183
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.2%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.5 mg10.5%
Sodium 307.6 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.1%
Sugars 26.6 g
Protein 6 g11.7%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, espresso powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, and sugar. Mix.
3. In another bowl, mash banana, combine sour cream, egg, vegetable oil, and vinegar in it. Whisk to combine.
4. Throw flour mixture into the bowl with wet ingredients. Beat to combine.
5. Fold butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, and pecans. Mix to spread evenly.
6. Line a greased cake pan with parchment paper, and pour batter in it.
7. Pop the pan in oven, and bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick when inserted comes out clean.
8. Take it out of the oven, and allow it to rest for an hour. Remove pan and place cake on a serving plate.
9. Cut in slices and serve banana chocolate cake immediately.