- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Rice with Kimchi Recipe Video
|Short grain sticky rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Kimchi||5 Cup (80 tbs), chopped (Fermented And Sour)|
|Eggs||1 (1 Per Person)|
Calories 796 Calories from Fat 73
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.8%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69 mg23%
Sodium 956.9 mg39.9%
Total Carbohydrates 155 g51.6%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.6%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 18 g35.5%
Vitamin A 62.8% Vitamin C 12.9%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 17.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add 3 cups of water.
3. Cook with a rice cooker.
4. Chop Kimchi into small pieces
5. Oh high medium to heat, melt butter and add chopped kimchi.
6. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes making sure nothing is stuck at the bottome of the pan.
7. Add rice and mix throughly.
8. Serve the kimchi fried rice on a plate.
9. Fry an egg and place it on top of the fried rice.
For more information please visit: http://www.crazykoreancooking.com
You can visit crazykoreancooking for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.