- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kimchi Pancakes Recipe Video
|Flour/Korea pancake mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use as much required for desired consistency)|
|Canola oil/Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Kimchi||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Kimchi juice||6 Tablespoon|
Calories 522 Calories from Fat 267
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.5%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g12.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg17.6%
Sodium 389.1 mg16.2%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 10 g19.5%
Vitamin A 24.4% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 17.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a big bowl, whisk together flour, water, egg, and kimchi juice.
2) Add the chopped kimchi and combine well.
3) Add oil into a heated non-sticky frying pan.
4) Spoon the pancake mixture into the pan and spread out slightly.
5) Make four small pancakes at a time.
6) Cook for two minutes on each side till slightly browned and crisp. Remove to a plate.
7) Serve with your favorite Korean dipping sauce and accompany with rice wine.