- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kim Chee Recipe
|Celery cabbage||2 Pound (Won Bok)|
|Hawaiian red peppers||2 , seeded and chopped (Small Sized)|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Ginger root/1/2 teaspoon ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 267 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.7%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.45%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1081.2 mg45.1%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.7%
Dietary Fiber 6 g23.9%
Sugars 27 g
Protein 13 g26.3%
Vitamin A 206.1% Vitamin C 593%
Calcium 29.8% Iron 44.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Rinse cabbage and cut into 1-inch slices.
2) In a bowl soak the cabbage in salted water 1 hour.
3) Wash again and drain cabbage thoroughly.
4) Mix thoroughly remaining ingredients.
5) Press the mixture into a 1-quart jar.
6) Cover and refrigerate for several days.
7) Serve as a relish.