- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kids Love Italian Pasta Recipe Video
|Pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Barilla)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red tomato sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Ragu plain sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot shot mix||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic bread slice||4|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Italian herb mix||1 Tablespoon|
|Basil sauce||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 623 Calories from Fat 219
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.9%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.2 mg
Sodium 2001.2 mg83.4%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 26 g52.5%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 4.3%
Calcium 43.4% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot, boil the water. Add pasta, salt and olive oil, mix well. Stir occasionally and cook for 10 minutes. Drain the water and transfer it to a bowl.
2. Add in butter and parmesan cheese and mix well.
3. Transfer the pasta into two serving plates.
4. In the first plate, pour red tomato sauce over the pasta. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. For the second plate, pour ragu plain cheese. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and hot shot mix on top.
6. Place them in the microwave oven and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Serve the Pasta with toasted garlic bread.
1. Toast the bread in the toaster.
2. In a bowl, combine butter, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian herb mix, basil sauce and olive oil.
3. Apply this mix on the sides of the toasted bread.
4. Serve the Bread Toast with Italian pasta and enjoy!