- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kid-Party Kwik Tip Recipe Video
|Cake mix||9 Ounce (Duncan Hines)|
|Water||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chocolate frosting||16 Ounce|
Calories 301 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.7%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg
Sodium 234.6 mg9.8%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 30.8 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.9% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, put together cake mix, eggs, oil and water.
2. Using an electric beater, beat the cake mixture well until smooth.
3. Line the bottom and sides of a silicon Bundt cake mould with 1/3 of frosting.
4. Pour in the cake batter and microwave for about 10 minutes, check it after 8.5 minutes.
5. Remove the cake from the microwave and allow it to sit for 2 minutes.
6. Place a plate over the silicon mould and invert it all together and allow it to cool completely.
7. Spread the remaining frosting on top.
8. Cut the cake and serve as desired.