- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kid Friendly Gluten-free Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies Recipe Video
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, melted|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), firmly packed|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pure vanilla||1 Teaspoon|
|Bisquick gluten free mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or peanut butter chips or a mixture of both)|
Calories 979 Calories from Fat 466
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g83.5%
Saturated Fat 20.4 g101.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 141.4 mg
Sodium 630.8 mg26.3%
Total Carbohydrates 116 g38.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11%
Sugars 80.1 g
Protein 15 g30%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.3% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (or 175 degrees C) and grease an 8x8, 9x9 or 7x11 inch pan and line the bottom with parchment.
2. In a large bowl mix the butter and both sugars together until well combined. Add the peanut butter and continue mixing. Once the peanut butter is well incorporated beat in the egg and vanilla.
3. Add the Bisquick, switch to a rubber spatula and stir the wet and dry ingredients together until everything is well incorporated then stir in the chips until they’re well dispersed.
4. Spread the batter evenly along the bottom being careful not to disturb the parchment paper.
5. Scatter the reserved chips evenly over the top and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the brownies are a deep golden color and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Let the brownies cool completely then refrigerate them to solidify even further and make them sturdier for slicing.
7. Use a serrated knife to slice them into whatever size you’d like and serve at room temperature