- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Khoshaf Recipe Video
|Dried apricot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop the big sized fruits since it swells up while soaking in the apricot drink|
|Dried figs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop the big sized fruits since it swells up while soaking in the apricot drink|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried prunes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop the big sized fruits since it swells up while soaking in the apricot drink|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), untoasted (Walnuts, Almonds, Pistachios And Pine Nuts. You May Add Some Pomegranate Seeds If They Are In Season)|
|Apricot drink/Juice||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Rose water/Orange blossom water||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 520 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.4%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 94 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 108 g35.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g26.7%
Sugars 85.9 g
Protein 6 g12.3%
Vitamin A 15.1% Vitamin C 33.5%
Calcium 25.4% Iron 16.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pour apricot drink into a deep container or jug.
2. Add the dried fruits and nuts.
3. Stir in the rose water or orange blossom water.
4. Cover the container or jug and refrigerate for 8-12 hours for flavors to blend and to chill thoroughly before serving.
5. Stir the drink and pour it with nuts and fruits into glasses.
6. Serve cold.