- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Key Lime Pie Recipe Recipe Video
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce|
|Egg yolk||3 Medium|
|Key lime juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Graham cracker pie crust||1 Large|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 520 Calories from Fat 253
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g68.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 160.2 mg
Sodium 328 mg13.7%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.59 g2.3%
Sugars 42.7 g
Protein 10 g20.3%
Vitamin A 15.4% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 24.6% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixed add the softened cream cheese. Beat it until soft and creamy.
3. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk. Beat until combined.
4. Add the egg yolks and beat well.
5. Pour in the key lime juice.Blend it in.
6. Spoon in the mixture in the pie crust and spread evenly with a spatula.
7. Place the pie crust on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until the filling begins to set up.
8. Remove from oven and let it cool on a wire rack.
9. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
10. Top with a tablespoon of whipped cream and serve.