- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Key Lime Pie Recipe Video
|Condensed milk||400 Milliliter|
|Lime juice||100 Milliliter|
|Digestive biscuits||150 Gram, crushed|
|Caster sugar||45 Gram|
|Double cream||100 Milliliter|
|Zest of lime||2|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
Calories 952 Calories from Fat 540
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.4%
Saturated Fat 27.9 g139.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 291.7 mg
Sodium 358.2 mg14.9%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g30.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.4%
Sugars 72.5 g
Protein 14 g27.1%
Vitamin A 26.8% Vitamin C 27.6%
Calcium 32.2% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 3/ 325 degrees F. Grease a baking pan with butter and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together digestive biscuits, caster sugar and butter. Place that into the prepared pan and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
3. Take out the base and let it cool. Meanwhile in a bowl, whisk egg yolks and drizzle in the condensed milk.
4. Add in the lime juice and lime zest and whisk again. Place in refrigerator.
5. Pour the filling over the base and bake again for 10 – 15 minutes.
6. Take out the pie from the oven and let it cool and place in fridge for 2 hours to overnight.
7. Serve key lime pie with cream and enjoy!