- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Key Lime Pie Recipe Video
|Key lime juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (freshly squeezed)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned sweetened condensed milk||28 Ounce|
|Graham cracker crust||1 (9 inch)|
|Whipped cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 483 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.6%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 51.6 mg
Sodium 228.5 mg9.5%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.46 g1.8%
Sugars 59 g
Protein 9 g18.6%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C 11.2%
Calcium 31% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a Mixing bowl, add key lime juice, condensed milk and salad cream and whish well. Transfer it in the graham cracker crust.
3. Bake the pie at 350 F for 8-10 minutes but do not brown it.
4. Let the pie cool and then refrigerate it.
5. Decorate the Key Lime Pie with whipped cream and serve.