- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Key Lime Pie Recipe Video
|Key lime zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Condensed milk||375 Gram|
|Key lime juice||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crust||1 (premade)|
|Whipped cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 664 Calories from Fat 283
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.7%
Saturated Fat 15 g74.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 212.1 mg70.7%
Sodium 310.5 mg12.9%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.5%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 60.9 g
Protein 11 g23%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 18.6%
Calcium 31.5% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In 2 different bowls, separate the egg yolk and egg white, and reserve egg whites for some other recipe.
3. In a egg yolks add in the lime zest and beat well using an electric blender for about 5 minutes or until they turn fluffy.
4. While beating slowly add in the condensed milk, beat for about 4 minutes.
5. Add in the juice and stir well to mix.
6. In the crust, pour in the yolk mixture, flatten the surface and bake in oven for 10 minutes or until the custard sets.
7. Remove and allow to cool for 15 minutes and then chill in freezer for about 15 minutes.
8. Garnish with whipped cream, cut in wedges and serve.