- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Graham Crackers Recipe Video
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|For the topping|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Tablespoon|
|White sugar||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 393 Calories from Fat 115
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.2%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.1 mg11%
Sodium 150.4 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.6%
Sugars 28.4 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 11.4% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine the whole wheat flour with white flour, baking soda and baking powder. Mix well and set aside.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter with brown sugar, honey at medium speed.
4. Slowly add 1/3 cup of the flour mixture with 1/2 cup of milk and beat the mixture until well combined. Then 1/3 cup of flour with the remaining milk. Add the last cup of flour and vanilla extract. Beat the mixture until well incorporated into a firm and soft dough.
5. Take the dough from the mixing bowl and wrap in a plastic wrap. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a flat base and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
6. After 60 minutes, remove the dough from the plastic wrap and place it on a floured board and roll it out into a 1/8 inch thickness.
7. Using a cookie cutter, cut out shapes of the crackers from the dough. Using a sharp knife, scour the center of each cookie and prick it with a fork.
8. Sprinkle these crackers with the cinnamon and sugar mixture and bake it in the preheated oven at 350 degrees for 8 - 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
9. Serve these crackers immediately.