- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chewy Granola Bars Recipe Video
|Quick oats||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
|White sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cinnamon powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mixed berries||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (blueberries and raspberries)|
|Almonds||2 Tablespoon, slivered|
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, melted|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Peanut butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
Calories 430 Calories from Fat 172
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g43.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.2 mg8.1%
Sodium 177.6 mg7.4%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g27%
Sugars 31.7 g
Protein 8 g16.5%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 14.4%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 8 x 8 inch baking pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl, add and combine quick oats with whole wheat flour, sugar and cinnamon powder. Mix well and set aside.
4. Add in the coconut, almond, blue berries and raspberries. Mix gently until well coated.
5. In another bowl, add and combine the butter with honey, light corn syrup and water. Mix until well combined and stir it into the dry ingredients.
6. Add peanut butter and mix all the ingredients well.
7. Take the grease baking dish and add the above mixture. Gently press it down and even out the top and bake it in the preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25 - 35 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Once done, cool the granola bars completely before slicing it.
9. Serve these granola bars in desired pieces with milk.