- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheddar Cheese Crisp Recipe Video
|White flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Cheese blend||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 291 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11 mg
Sodium 269.4 mg11.2%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.2%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 11.6% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine flour with cheese blend, salt and baking soda. Add oil and mix well into a crumble texture.
3. Add water and mix until well combined.
4. On a floured wooden board, place the dough and roll it out with a rolling pin into a rectangular shape of 1/8 inch thickness. Once done, transfer it to a baking dish and cut into small squares using a sharp knife from the dough.
5. Separate the squares out on the baking sheet and prick them using a fork. Sprinkle these cheese squares with salt and bake them in the preheated oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
6. Serve these cheese crisps immediately.