- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
KcMuffin Sandwich Recipe Video
|Bacon slices||8 Small|
|Cooking oil||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1131 Calories from Fat 688
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 77 g119.2%
Saturated Fat 36.1 g180.5%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 390.4 mg
Sodium 2999.2 mg125%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 11.7 g
Protein 52 g103.8%
Vitamin A 27.7% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 72.4% Iron 23.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedFrying pan
1. Roll one piece of foil to form it like a ring, set aside.
2. Mince sausages and make patties.
3. Shallow fry the patties in a frying pan with oil.
4. Once done remove and fry the bacon slices until crisp, set aside.
5. Place the foil ring in the pan and spray it with cooking spray and crack an egg in it and fry it too.
6. Slice two buns and toast them in the toaster.
7. Place the bottom of the bum in the pan, followed by the sausage patty, cheese slice, another slice of the bun, cheese, bacon slices and egg.
8. Cover and steam until cheese melts.
9. Serve the kcmuffin sandwich along with fries.