- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Classic Karo Syrup Pecan Pie Recipe Video
|Corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Karo Light or Dark Corn Syrup)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Pecans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Pie crust||1 Large (unbaked deep-dish pie crust)|
Calories 535 Calories from Fat 247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g43.9%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.9 mg
Sodium 245.3 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.5%
Sugars 29.6 g
Protein 5 g9.9%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 0.36%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine karo syrup with eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and butter. Mix until well combined.
3. Stir in the pecans and mix well.
4. Take the 9 inch pie crust and pour the above batter evenly into the pie dish. Bake this in the oven at 350 degrees for 60 - 70 minutes or until firm.
5. Once done, remove and cool the pie before serving.
6. Serve this karo pecan pie sliced in desired pieces.