- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kappa Chendayum Mulakum Recipe
|Chilly powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Onions/Shallots||5 Small (sliced and mashed)|
|Lemon juice/Vinegar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1983 Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.5%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 520.6 mg21.7%
Total Carbohydrates 474 g158%
Dietary Fiber 19.2 g76.7%
Sugars 45.1 g
Protein 10 g19.3%
Vitamin A 59.6% Vitamin C 97.1%
Calcium 27.7% Iron 56%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Remove the skin and clean the tapioca properly.
2. Cut it into medium sized pieces as shown in the picture.
3. Boil the tapioca pieces along with some salt.
4. When the tapioca is cooked, it will become soft. Drain the water.
5. For the mulaku chutney, mash small onions/shallots.
6. Add 2 tsp chilly powder along with some salt and oil.
7. Mix all the ingredients well and top it up with some lemon juice/vinegar.
8. The Kappa is ready to be eaten with spicy red mulaku chutney.
Visit my website http://malayali.me for more recipes !!!