- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kama Sutra Saki Teriyaki Salmon Recipe Video
|Salmon filets||24 Ounce (4 Skinless fresh salmon portions, approx. 6 oz each)|
|Teriyaki sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Saki Teriyaki Marinade)|
|Lump crab meat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Green onion||1 , chopped finely (chives or dill)|
|Teriyaki sauce||2 Tablespoon (Saki Teriyaki Marinade)|
Calories 669 Calories from Fat 202
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.4%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 326.7 mg
Sodium 482.1 mg20.1%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.11 g0.42%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 113 g226.4%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 22.3%
Calcium 16.1% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Soak cedar plank in water for about an hour.
2. In a bowl, marinate salmon with teriyaki marinade. Flip to coat well. Let the salmon rest in marinade for 10-15 minutes. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl, combine crab meat, green onion, butter and teriyaki sauce. Mix well and set aside.
4. Preheat grill to 500 degree F.
5. Remove salmon from marinade and place them on cedar plank. Salmon should be evenly spaced on plank.
6. Top each salmon with equal amount of crab mixture. Press gently so that it sticks to the salmon.
7. Place plank on grill and cook for 20-25 minutes or until salmon is just done. Check occasionally to ensure that the plank has not caught fire.
8. Serve salmon hot and enjoy!
Leftover salmon can be used to prepare salad.