- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kale Greens Recipe Video
|Kale||1 Bag (1 kg)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, chopped|
|Sesoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Harvest Eating Herb Seasoning as needed, to taste)|
|Chicken broth||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (organic)|
Calories 207 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.2%
Saturated Fat 0.76 g3.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 485.6 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20.1%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 9 g18.2%
Vitamin A 770.3% Vitamin C 501.3%
Calcium 34.1% Iron 24.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Peel and roughly chop the shallot.
1) In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil, add the shallot and garlic saute for a few seconds.
2) Sprinkle and stir in the seasoning, then add the kale greens.
3) Sprinkle with some more seasoning and pour in the chicken stock.
4) Cover the pot with lid and cook for about 45 minutes until cooked down.
5) Spoon the Kale Greens in a serving plate and serve immediately.