- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kale Chips Recipe Video
|Kale||1 Bunch (100 gm), washed and dried|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 79 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.8%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 74.9 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g2%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0.82 g1.6%
Vitamin A 76.9% Vitamin C 50%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Wash and dry kale. Remove stalk, and tear leaves into large pieces.
3. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
4. On baking sheet, place kale leaves. Add olive oil, salt, and flavoring if any. Mix to coat evenly.
5. Spread kale evenly on tray. Pop it in oven for 10-15 minutes or until kale starts to brown on the edges and still green in the middle.
6. Serve kale with hot and spicy dip.
You can add a pinch of black pepper, cayenne pepper, cumin or ½ teaspoon thyme leaves, or a combination of black pepper and vinegar, depending on your choice.
You can reserve kale stalk and use it in stew.