- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Kalderetang Kambing Recipe Video
|Goat meat||1 Pound, cubed (Chevon)|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Onion||1 Medium, minced|
|Tomatoes||3 Medium, diced|
|Crushed chili/Fresh thai chili||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bell pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sliced|
|Liver spread||6 Tablespoon|
|Spanish olives||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Green Ones)|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 Large, cubed|
|Potato||1 Medium, cubed|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 425 Calories from Fat 174
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.3%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.6 mg21.5%
Sodium 821.9 mg34.2%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.2%
Sugars 9.6 g
Protein 32 g63.8%
Vitamin A 449.7% Vitamin C 92.2%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 43.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Pour the cooking oil in a cooking pot or casserole and apply heat.
3. SautÃ© the garlic, onion, and tomatoes
4. Add the marinated goat meat then cook until the color of the outer part turns light brown
5. Put-in the tomato sauce and crushed chili then allow to cook for 2 minutes
6. Add the water and allow to boil. Simmer for at least 45 minutes or until the meat is tender.
7. Add the liver spread and cook for 5 minutes (You may add water if the sauce seems to dry up)
8. Put-in the potatoes and carrots then simmer for 8 minutes.
9. Add the olives and bell pepper then simmer for another 5 minutes.
10. Add salt and pepper to taste.
11. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!