- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Just Peachy Smoked Johnsonville Brats Recipe Video
|Bratwurst||560 Gram (1 package Johnsonville Smoked Brats or Beddar Cheddar Links)|
|Whiskey||1 Ounce (Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey)|
|Honey mustard||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Honey Lager Mustard)|
|Bbq sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Peach and Bourbon Sauce)|
Calories 570 Calories from Fat 368
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.3%
Saturated Fat 14.7 g73.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.5 mg
Sodium 1134.9 mg47.3%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 24 g47.9%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 0.01%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For sauce, in a bowl, combine whiskey, honey lager mustard, and peach and bourbon sauce. Mix well and set aside.
2. Preheat grill to medium- 350 to 450 degree F.
3. Place brats on grill and cook according to package direction.
4. Using a knife make ½-inch deep slits crosswise, about ½-inch apart on top of each brats.
5. Place them on the upper rack of grill. Close the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Baste brats generously with sauce. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes.
7. Serve hot with toasted buns and topping of your choice.