- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Jungle Peanut Butter Quinoa Krispy Treats Recipe Video
|Brown rice syrup||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Almond butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Jungle)|
|Quinoa crispies||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Vegan)|
Calories 1502 Calories from Fat 528
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g97.3%
Saturated Fat 13 g64.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 677.3 mg28.2%
Total Carbohydrates 219 g72.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.3 g33.1%
Sugars 89.6 g
Protein 23 g46.9%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.32%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot, pour the brown rice syrup and let it heat up on medium low.
2. Pop in the peanut butter and almond butter once the brown rice syrup is melted and combine everything together.
3. Add the quinoa crispies, chocolate chips and give it a good mix and let it cool.
4. Place it in a cookie sheet and simply pop it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Can be served as a gluten free dessert after dinner.