- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Juicy Kitchen Grilled Chicken Strips Recipe Video
|Chicken strips||1 1⁄2 Pound, uncooked (Fingers)|
|Meat tenderizer||To Taste|
|Fresh ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed Enough To Cover And Marinade)|
Calories 292 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.5%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 38.3 mg
Sodium 560.4 mg23.4%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.09 g0.35%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 15 g30.7%
Vitamin A 0.02% Vitamin C 3.2%
Calcium 0.1% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the chicken fingers on a tray.
2. Sprinkle black pepper and meat tenderizer on both sides of the chicken fingers.
3. Pour extra virgin olive oil roll the chicken fingers several times to cover completely.
4. In an electric grill, place the chicken fingers four at a time and cook till tender.
5. Serve with Essential Fresh Garden Salad or Subtly Savory Parsley-Buttered Red New Potatoes.