- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
John's Party Loaf Recipe
|Cheddar cheese slices||6 Ounce|
|Swiss cheese||6 Ounce|
|Mozzarella cheese slices||6 Ounce|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Green pepper||1 Large, sliced|
Calories 484 Calories from Fat 307
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.8%
Saturated Fat 19 g94.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 109.6 mg
Sodium 881.6 mg36.7%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 28 g56.4%
Vitamin A 19% Vitamin C 49.8%
Calcium 61.2% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. Use a bread slicing knife to half the loaf lengthwise.
3. On the bottom half, overlap the salami slices and top with cheddar slices and onion.
4. Top with Bologna, Swiss cheese and tomato slices.
5. Layer Cheddar, onion, bologna.
6. Make a third tier or P&P loaf, Mozzarella, and pepper rings.
7. Cover with top half of loaf.
8. Wrap the sandwich loaf carefully in foil and place on baking sheet in preheated oven.
9. Bake for 20 minutes until heated through.
10. Unwrap and cut into 6 portions.
11. Serve warm and cheesy.