- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Jiffy Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cold|
|Cold milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 787 Calories from Fat 248
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.6 mg
Sodium 929.7 mg38.7%
Total Carbohydrates 130 g43.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g17%
Sugars 74.4 g
Protein 9 g18.1%
Vitamin A 24% Vitamin C 0.87%
Calcium 53.5% Iron 24.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3) Cut in the margarine until crumbly in nature.
4) Make a well in center.
5) Pour milk in well and stir to form soft dough, adding a bit more milk if required.
6) Turn out on lightly floured board.
7) Knead 8-10 times to make a soft dough.
8) Roll into rectangle about 1/3 inch thick and 12 inches long.
9) Cream margarine, brown sugar and cinnamon together.
10) Drop 1 teaspoonful into each of 12 greased muffin tins.
11) Spread remaining cinnamon mixture over dough rectangle.
12) Sprinkle raisins over top and Roll up like jellyroll.
13) Cut into 12 different slices.
14) Place cut side down in muffin pan.
15) Bake in 400°F oven for about 20-25 minutes.
16) Turn out on tray.
17) Serve hot or cold as an excellent dessert.