- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Jamaican Jerk Chicken & Mummified Mollejas Recipe Video
|For the mollejas|
|Sweetbreads||800 Gram (Mollejas)|
|Barbecue rub||2 Tablespoon (Hoochie mama, Suckle busters)|
|Bacon strips||100 Gram|
|For the chicken|
|Chicken||1 (Cut into peices)|
|Jerk seasoning||3 Tablespoon (Walkers wood Jamaican seasoning)|
Calories 1308 Calories from Fat 688
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g117.4%
Saturated Fat 23.5 g117.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1209.7 mg403.2%
Sodium 3035.1 mg126.5%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 138 g275.6%
Vitamin A 20% Vitamin C 21.1%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedKamodo or Grill
1. Prepare the kamodao or grill with hot coal.
2. Cut the chicken into medium size pieces.
3. Season the Mollejas with the barbeque rub and then place it on the grill.
4. Season the chicken pieces with the jerk seasoning and place it on the grill.
5. Grill the mollejas and chicken for 30 mnutes or until it’s cooked.
6. Once the mollejas are cooked wrap each mollejas with the bacon strips and seal the edges with toothpicks.
7. Once done place the wrapped mollejas back on the grill and grill for about 10 more minutes, so that the bacon strips are evenly browned.
8. Remove the chicken and the mollejas from the grill.
9. Serve the chicken and the mollejas with a glass of cold beer.