- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Jelly Marbled Banana Muffin Recipe Video
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ripe bananas||1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Canola oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pure vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Raspberry jam||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2723 Calories from Fat 782
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 88 g136.1%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.4%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 423 mg
Sodium 2251.9 mg93.8%
Total Carbohydrates 453 g151%
Dietary Fiber 12.8 g51.3%
Sugars 230.6 g
Protein 41 g82.3%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C 33.5%
Calcium 84.6% Iron 86.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda; mix well. Set aside.
4. In a medium bowl combine bananas, eggs, oil, honey, and vanilla; mix well.
5. Add to dry ingredients; stir just to combine (do not over mix).
6. Fill muffin cups two-thirds full. Spoon 1 teaspoon of the raspberry jam on top of each; gently swirl with a large skewer or a small knife to create a marbled effect.
7. Bake 15 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Remove pan from oven, and let muffins cool in pan several minutes.
8. Transfer muffins to a wire cooling rack; let cool completely.
9. Serve with coffee or enjoy as an evening snack.