- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Jelly Filled Muffins Recipe
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Melted margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Jelly/Jam / preserves of your choice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 502 Calories from Fat 129
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.5%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87.5 mg
Sodium 589.5 mg24.6%
Total Carbohydrates 84 g28%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 30.2 g
Protein 10 g20%
Vitamin A 9.1% Vitamin C 0.42%
Calcium 36.1% Iron 20.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and combine all the dry ingredients.
3) Combine butter, egg, and milk and mix well.
4) Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, pour in the liquid ingredients and stir.
5) Take greased muffin pans and fill it with the batter.
6) Place 1 teaspoon jelly in center of each muffin cups and spread the remaining batter over the jelly so that each cup is half full.
7) Bake at 400 degree for 20 to 25 minutes and remove pan immediately.
8) Garnish as desired and serve.