- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pink Nuvo Jello Shots Recipe Video
|Passion fruit juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White grape juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (sparkling)|
|Knox gelatin||2 Ounce (unflavored)|
|Nuvo||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberry jello||3 Pinch|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 414 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.06 g0.09%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 118.3 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g18.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 52.6 g
Protein 49 g97.2%
Vitamin A 21.2% Vitamin C 99%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1 ounce portion cups with lids
1. In a microwave-safe measuring cup, heat passion fruit juice until boiling. Set aside.
2. In a separate large measuring cup, pour cold sparkling white grape juice.
3. Sprinkle the gelatin over grape juice and let it sit for 1 minute. Do not stir.
4. Pour the hot passion fruit juice into white grape juice mixture and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
5. Put sugar and stir until dissolved. Let mixture sit until it is warm.
6. Once cooled pour the NUVO into the mixture and stir to combine.
7. Sprinkle in little strawberry jello to get the desired pink color.
8. Pour it into the portion cups, cover with lid and refrigerate for 2 hours or until fully set.
9. In the portion cups, serve the shots chilled.