- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Jellied Cranberry Mold Recipe
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon flavored gelatin||6 Ounce|
|Canned whole cranberry sauce||2 Pound|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lettuce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 290 Calories from Fat 34
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.3%
Saturated Fat 0.39 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 163.2 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.6 g2.4%
Sugars 18.7 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In large bowl pour boiling water over gelatin and stir until gelatin dissolves.
2. Add cranberry sauce and stir with fork until well blended.
3. Refrigerate until consistency of unbeaten egg white for about 1 hour.
4. Fold in celery and walnuts and turn into 1-1/2- quart mold.
5. Refrigerate until firm enough to Unmold —overnight.
6. Run a small spatula around edge of mold.
7. Invert over platter and place a hot, damp dish- cloth over inverted mold and shake gently to release.
8. Garnish with lettuce and serve.