- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Jellied Chicken Almond Recipe
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Diced cooked chicken||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Or Canned)|
|Chopped blanched almonds||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), toasted|
|Halved seedless green grapes||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3308 Calories from Fat 2779
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 314 g483.1%
Saturated Fat 76.3 g381.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 634.8 mg
Sodium 2304.7 mg96%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.4 g41.6%
Sugars 23.3 g
Protein 84 g167.8%
Vitamin A 72.9% Vitamin C 10.6%
Calcium 38.7% Iron 30.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a cup of cold water, dissolve the gelatin granules
2. Set the cup over hot water to dissolve faster
3. Cool slightly
4. As the gelatin melts, whip the cream slightly and mix with the mayonnaise, and salt.
5. Add the whipped mix to the cooled gelatin mix
6. Spoon the mix into 6-8 individual serving bowls.
7. Chill till firm.
8. Unmold just before serving
9. Garnish with stuffed olives, and soft piped peaks of mayonnaise.
10. Serve cold.