- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Jeannie's Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
|Granulated sugar||250 Milliliter|
|Vanilla flavoring||10 Milliliter|
|All purpose flour||500 Milliliter|
|Baking soda||5 Milliliter|
|White chocolate chips||125 Milliliter|
|Chopped pecans||250 Milliliter|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7750 Calories from Fat 4064
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 472 g725.6%
Saturated Fat 203.3 g1016.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 982.6 mg
Sodium 2959.9 mg123.3%
Total Carbohydrates 898 g299.2%
Dietary Fiber 120.5 g482%
Sugars 351.6 g
Protein 147 g294.3%
Vitamin A 137.5% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 104% Iron 367.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2. Take a bowl and cream butter with sugar.
3. Add eggs to it in a very slow manner and whisk well after every addition.
4. Fold in the flavoring.
5. Take a separate bowl and add cocoa, baking soda, flour, pecans, white chocolate chips and salt.
6. Add this to the batter and combine it thoroughly.
7. Spill it on a greased cookie sheet using a spoon.
8. Ensure the cookies resemble to a walnut because they will double in size when baked.
9. Bake for about 12-15 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
10. When done take off from the oven and place it immediately on a cooling rack.
11. Serve it as required.