- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
JBT Blue Barrel Cocktail Recipe Video
|Bourbon||750 Milliliter (1 Bottle)|
|Red vermouth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Silver tequila||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Triple sec||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Campari||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3176 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.5 g0.78%
Saturated Fat 0.06 g0.31%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3442.1 mg143.4%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.24 g0.96%
Sugars 63.1 g
Protein 1 g2.4%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C 122.2%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Stir ingredients together in a large pitcher.
2. Add to barrel using a funnel.
3. For a small barrel, age for around three weeks, tasting samples each week.
4. When ready, pour out enough for one cocktail.
5. Stir with ice and strain into a cocktail glass.
6. Serve garnished with a maraschino cherry.
Fill barrel with water and soak overnight to deter leaks.