- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Two Jazzed Pasta Dinners Recipe Video
|For herbal pasta|
|Garlic alfredo sauce||60 Gram|
|Frozen herbal paste||60 Gram|
|Angel hair pasta||300 Gram|
|Cilantro||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), chopped finely|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Mixed vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Red tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), divided|
|Ravioli||300 Gram (ready made, cooked)|
|For spicy juice|
|Vodka/Gin||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|V8 juice/Tomato juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ice cubes||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (or coriander chutney with salt and pepper)|
Calories 453 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.2%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.6 mg7.5%
Sodium 1322.8 mg55.1%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g19.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.4%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 14 g27.9%
Vitamin A 40.4% Vitamin C 25.1%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add garlic Alfredo sauce and herbal paste. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pot, boil water and cook pasta. Drain the water and transfer the pasta to a bowl.
3. Add in the jazzed herbal sauce to the pasta. Mix well and garnish with cilantro.
4. Serve the Jazzed Pasta with fresh salad.
1. In a pan, heat oil and stir fry the mixed vegetables until done.
2. In a bowl, add stir fried vegetables, red tomato sauce, dry Italian seasonings and parmesan cheese.
3. Add in the ravioli and mix with the sauce. Sprinkle more parmesan cheese on top.
4. Serve the Jazzed Ravioli with tomato salad.
FOR SPICY JUICE
1. In a mug, pour vodka, v8 juice, and hot sauce.
2. Add ice cubes and stir well.
3. Serve the Spicy v8 Juice with the jazzed pasta.