- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How To Make A Japanese Sushi Dinner For Two Recipe Video
|Rice vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Tea spices||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Asian spices||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Granulated garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Asparagus spears||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Ginger||1 Tablespoon, sliced|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Cucumber||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Smoked salmon slices||100 Gram, sliced|
|For miso soup|
|Light yellow miso||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Green onion||2 , chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced (shii ta ke)|
|Herb paste||1 Tablespoon|
|For tempura shrimp|
|Tempura shrimp||8 (Ready made)|
|Sweet spicy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Ready made)|
Calories 210 Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.7%
Saturated Fat 0.92 g4.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.2 mg
Sodium 707.2 mg29.5%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.4%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 8 g16.7%
Vitamin A 47.9% Vitamin C 18.9%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, put the cooked rice. Add sesame seeds, rice vinegar, salt, sugar, tea spices, Asian spices, granulated garlic, mix well.
2. Place one nori sheet on the work surface. Spread a thin layer of rice on the sheet.
3. Arrange cucumber, ginger, bell pepper, carrot,asparagus and salmon in a line down the center of the rice.
4. Lift the end of the sheet, and gently roll it over the ingredients. Roll it forward to make a complete roll.
5. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut each roll into 4 to 6 slices using a wet, sharp knife.
6. Transfer to a plate and garnish with pepper and carrot.
7. Serve the Sushi Rolls with miso soup and enjoy!
FOR MISO SOUP
1. In a pot, boil the water. Add miso, ginger, green onion, carrot, herb paste and shii ta ke mushrooms.
2. Bring everything to a boil. Stir well and simmer for a few minutes.
3. Remove the soup from heat the transfer to serving bowls.
4. Serve the warm Miso Soup with sushi rolls.
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degree F.
2. Cover the tempura shrimps with foil. Turn oven to 425 degree F and bake for 12-14 minutes, turning once after 6 minutes.
3. Serve the Baked Tempura with sweet spicy sauce.