- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Japanese Gyudon (Thinly Sliced Beef On Rice) Recipe Video
|Beef fillet||200 Gram, thinly sliced|
|Onion||2 , thinly sliced|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Bonito broth||1 Tablespoon|
|Light brown sugar||5 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||6 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Fresh ginger||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|White rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pickled ginger||1 Tablespoon, slice|
Calories 882 Calories from Fat 236
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.6%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66 mg22%
Sodium 4145.6 mg172.7%
Total Carbohydrates 131 g43.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.3%
Sugars 44.1 g
Protein 30 g60.6%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 17.1%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 22.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a pot on high heat, pour oil, and cook beef in it. Stir constantly and cook until a touch of pink is left in the meat.
2. Drop onion, mix and sauté on very high heat.
3. Pour water and add soup stock. Mix.
4. Throw brown sugar, soy sauce, sea salt, and ginger in it. Stir well. Boil for 20 minutes.
5. Pour mixture on top of white rice.
6. Sprinkle pickled ginger slices on top, and serve immediately.