- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Jane (No Suggestions) Sweet Dill Pickles Recipe
|Dill pickles||32 Ounce|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White vinegar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1657 Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2%
Saturated Fat 0.33 g1.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7938 mg330.7%
Total Carbohydrates 423 g141.1%
Dietary Fiber 10 g39.9%
Sugars 411.5 g
Protein 5 g10.9%
Vitamin A 33.2% Vitamin C 12.1%
Calcium 38.5% Iron 18.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Drain pickles, cut them in chunks and put back in the jar.
2. In a saucepan bring the sugar, vinegar and water to a boil.
3. Pour over the pickles and refrigerate for about 3 days.
4. Before pouring in the brine try adding freshly sliced onions to the jar as they pickle nicely.
5. Serves alongside pasta, fish, rice or as desired.