- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Jana and Chloe Make a Raw Carrot Cake Recipe Video
|Dates||1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked and unpitted|
|Carrot||5 Medium, chopped|
|Grounded pecan nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mixed spices||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried flower petals||1 Teaspoon (for garnish)|
Calories 447 Calories from Fat 206
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.8%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 76.2 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20.1%
Dietary Fiber 11.2 g45%
Sugars 43.8 g
Protein 5 g11%
Vitamin A 340.3% Vitamin C 11%
Calcium 8% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor, blend the dates and carrots until the mixture comes together.
2. In a mixing bowl, empty the ground pecans.
3. Add the carrot and date mixture to the bowl of pecans and mix well with hands.
4. Sprinkle in the mixed spices and get it incorporated in the mixture.
5. In a ramekin, tightly pack the mixture.
6. Sprinkle in the dried flower petals and serve.