- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Jambon Au Meursault Recipe
|Cooked ham/Gammon||1 Pound, sliced (450 Grams)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
|Plain flour||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 408 Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.1%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37.5 mg
Sodium 380.5 mg15.9%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 38 g76.2%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 22% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring. Add the milk and bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
3. Add the wine and bring to the boil again, still stirring. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then stir in the tomato puree, salt and pepper.
4. Pour the sauce over the ham and sprinkle the cheese over the top.
5. Place in a preheated oven and cook for about 20 minutes until hot and browned on the top.
6. Serve with jacket potatoes, if liked.